Finalists will present their business projects during one of the plenary sessions and the winning project will be announced on the evening of their presentations.
Why should you submit your project?
You could win a US$15,000 cash prize to boost your project further
Over 400 international participants will listen to your presentation
International media will be present to speak/interview you
Investors are coming to specifically find an innovative project to invest in
The Rabobank Foundation (part of Rabobank), a leading agri business bank working throughout Africa, will personally pick the finalists.
What is the selection process?
Candidates are invited to submit the application documents which can be downloaded below.
After the pre-selection procedure, the Selection Committee will announce the names of the four finalists.
The pre-selected candidates will present their projects during a targeted plenary session at the AgriBusiness Forum 2014 on the 28th of October 2014.
Documents for download
Apply to the Project Incubator Award in three simple steps:
- Register to the AgriBusiness Forum 2014 – here
- Fill in the EMRC-Rabobank Project Incubator Award 2014 application form – here
- Email your application form to EMRC Project Manager Suzana Rosenberg – email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE : 25 September 2014
About the Rabobank Foundation:
- It is the social fund of Rabobank – the global Dutch bank focusing on economic development and food security with branches across Africa.
- Its main objective is to improve the living standards of groups of people that have no access to finance.
- It supports cooperatives or member-based organisations which offer an opportunity to save, borrow or insure. Through this unique approach the Foundation helps to stimulate financial self-reliance and to create a sustainable civil society.
“What we don’t do is ‘charity old style’; we invest in independence and self-sufficiency. If you start by appealing to people’s own strengths you have the best chance that they will eventually be able to make it on their own steam.”
Pierre van Hedel, Rabobank Foundation Director
How the Project Incubator Award can benefit your business::
- The US$15.000 cash prize could change the course of your business
- You will be able to present your project to an international audience of over 400 participants
- Local, regional and international media will be available to interview you
- You can network with investors and financiers looking for innovative projects
- Get to know your peers and international experts working in your field