Africa Torch Bearers is still recruiting youth Volunteers across Africa.
Please kindly fill and share the link to the form.
The Organisation is focused on:
1. Promoting Educational Democracy. In Promoting Educational Democracy, we encourage mass participation in Formal Education through such programs as:
Rural Educational Campaign, Urban Educational Campaign, Career Mentorship Program, Seminars and Talk shows, Campaign for Young Prisoners Education etc.
2. Creating Platform for Skills and Expertise Acquisition. In this regard we provide information on opportunities targeted at youth development across the world. We also provide youth with necessary guides in applying for various opportunities, Organise knowledge driven workshops etc
3. Building Leadership Capacity in African Youths. We nominate members for various fellowships and training in Europe, Asia and other parts of the world. We also offer mentorship in the area of leadership. Our mentors are Experienced professional with landmark achievements in their field, and they are carefully selected from different parts of Africa.
Membership of the Organisation is in two categories:
1. Nominal Members. They are members who are only subscribed to the organisation on facebook and other social media outlets; they are not involved in the project implementation of the organisation.
2. African Rescue Team Members. This team are the core members of the organisation who are involved in the project implementation of the organisation; They are volunteers and they are more active as members than nominal members.
Membership of the Organisation is free and we are looking forward to expanding across the shores of Africa through Tertiary Institutions and other Youth dominated Institutions.
Filling this form qualifies you as an African Rescue Team Member of the Organisation.