28 – 29 January 2015
Serena Hotel, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Building momentum for agriculture in East Africa
Agribusiness Congress East Africa 2015 will bring together agri stakeholders from across the East African region, creating a neutral platform for sharing best practices, case studies and hot topics such as innovative finance, market access, post-harvest losses and youth in agriculture.
> Register online before Friday, 5 December and save up to $100*
> Download the programme here
Be at the forefront of deliberations and the fast tracking of ideas:
- The opportunity to challenge and voice your opinion during interactive Q&A sessions
- Hear from leading agricultural experts from:
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- East African Grain Council
- Association for Sustainable Agricultural Research in central and Eastern Africa (ASARECA)
- Farm Concern International
- John Deere
- 8 exclusive opportunities to network and raise your business needs in the East African Market
- Indoor and outdoor exhibitions with access to more than 40 leading vendors from across the globe.
- Ability to forge new relationships with partners looking to advance their and your position in East Africa.
Secure your pass to the 2 most valuable and affordable days of business development in East African agriculture.
Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity. Register by Friday, 5 December and save $100 on the registration fee*. Contact Thabo Khoza on +27 21 700 3597 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Hosted Farmers Campaign: 50 emerging and upcoming small scale farmers will be eligible to qualify for the Hosted Farmers Campaign, and attend the conference and exhibition for FREE. Emailtaryn.email@example.com to apply.